Thursday, May 03, 2012

Fuego Ironworks and the Iron Island!

Tap, tap... Egg in my bag, i keep walking, i keep writing...


She politely thanks me for everything i did and leave to her next adventure. Having my next destination in mind, i fly to Floarama town. I caught Margarett right after arriving at Fuego Ironworks and then, proceed to pick my TM and Fire stones while dealing with puzzles and random workers.


Jun sure was strong, but still, strength alone wasn't enough to pose a treat to my team. I quickly deal with the noise, buy tons of repels, leave Hades behind and sail to the Iron Island.

I use my repels to quickly find and tag with Riley, the steel-monotype trainer. Again thanks to the power of bullshit i easily grind my team using the trainers arround. After dealing with two Galatic Team grunts who where messing arround, Taamit finally evolves to Gastrodon and i get an Egg from Riley.

I part with him and sail back to Canalave City.



What, you expected some blazing hot gym battle? Too bad, because my new friend, Lawrence, and the rest of the team need  more training before that. Back with Iron Island with me.

3 comments:

  1. My god the artwork you've been posting is amazing! You never told me if you're the one who does them...good luck with your next gym fight! I'm progressing much slower here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry. No, i just grab them on my usual image searching places @@

      Delete
    2. See: http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1265331

      Delete

 
;